Just saw an ad for Big Easy Grille‘s “Top 10 Recession Survival Tips”. In case you missed it, I’ll give ya a little recap:
- Mondays – Abita Beer for $2.75
- Tuesdays – 1/2 price appetizers after 5 p.m.
- Wednesdays – Bud/Bud Light buckets for $12; Crawfish $6/lb.
- Thusdays – Oysters on the 1/2 shell for $5/dozen
- Saturdays – $4.25 Hurricane, French Quarter Quencher, Alligator Martini and more
- Sundays – $4.25 Cajun Bloody Mary or Mimosa
- EVERY DAY – $2 Miller High Life Light
Big Easy Grille is on Collier Road near Fox & Hound.