Get thee to a newsstand before this issue exits the racks! I picked it up at the airport — wish I’d seen it sooner!
The May 2009 issue is themed “Jobs for the Future” and is chock full of information for all of you, whether you’re jobless, strugging, questioning and/or seeking a new path.
Brian Kelly’s editor’s note focuses on “career audit[s]”, pointing out the hidden value of a recession — that is, this is a great time to reevaluate your work life and where it’s going.
- How to Win the New Job Game
- Choosing the Career Path Less Traveled
- This Year’s Best Careers
- Smart Way to Give Your Career a Boost
- Obama’s Green Light for Green Jobs
- Win at Work
- Making a Living as a Professional Blogger
- Landing a Job After 50
- Social Networking
- Online Education and Grad Programs
- Strategies for Saving Money
- Status of B-Schools, Law Schools and Med Schools
There is really something in here for everyone. Some of the content may be things you’ve heard before, but I still think it’s the best $4.99 you’ll spend this week!