- The cover – It’s all about jobs, baby!
- From the Editor – a kind reminder that this rough economic time, too, shall pass
- Story on Andy from “The Office”, pp. 19-20. Did you know he’s from Atlanta? The actor, not Andy. That guy makes me laugh my ass off.
- The Jobs section – pp. 55 -65. Everything from how to find a job to networking to top growing area industries to higher ed, psychology and unemployment 101. It addresses how to keep the job you have, too.
- Entrepreneurs “Come in We’re Open”, pp. 70 – 85
- Review of Restaurant Eugene. The restaurant is apparently incredible. But couldn’t you review it in an issue that’s not all about jobs and people having no money? It’s not like we can afford to go. 🙂 But we want to!
- Same with the cocktail story on pp. 46-47. I’m out to find a deal on Bud Light, not what ridiculously expensive drink I can get at the W.
- Gorgeous home features. I’m jealous.
- News that Atlanta is the 10th most “unhappy” major U.S. city (even BEFORE the recession). Isn’t that like kicking us while we’re down?
The Verdict: Four Pink Slips. Great stories and useful, applicable information on jobs and the recession. Well worth the purchase.