- Miss Pink Slip on Indefinite Hiatus
- Tax Tips for the Unemployed
- Miss Pink Slip’s Out-of-Work Oscars, Part Deux
- Miss Pink Slip’s Out-of-Work Oscars
- Interview Wardrobe Ideas for Spring 2010
- How to Mount an Olympic-size Campaign for Your Job Search
- “How NOT to Apologize” by Tiger Woods
- Another “Best Job in the World” Candidate: Tinsley Mortimer
- Unemployed? 20 Inexpensive Ways to Show Yourself Some Love on Valentine’s Day
- Happy (Belated) 1st Birthday, Miss Pink Slip!
- Anti-Social Development
- Ask E. Jean
- Atlanta Job Blog
- Atlanta Job Leads
- Atlanta on the Cheap
- Bargain Babe
- Bargains in Buckhead
- Betty Confidential
- Biz Tips Blog
- Blog Catalog
- Broke Ass Gourmet
- Georgia Department of Labor – Unemployment Insurance
- Girl on the Brink
- GMA Job Club with Tory Johnson
- Great Depression Cooking
- How I Got Laid Off
- I Can Bring Home the Bacon
- I Get 2 Work
- It Ain’t Easy Being Pink
- Jobless and Less
- Keppie Careers
- Laid Off Panic
- Laid-off and Looking
- Laid-off in the City
- Layoff Moveon
- Living the Map
- Nichelle Stephens
- Odd Job Nation
- Pink Magazine
- Pink Slips Are the New Black
- Recently Laid-Off
- Recession Wire
- Rock Unemployment!
- skirt! magazine
- Social Butterfly
- Stuff Unemployed People Like
- Suddenly Frugal
- Surviving the Recession
- Target Addict
- The 405 Club
- The Broke Socialite
- The Recessionista
- Unemployment Haiku Weekly
- What’s So Funny About Unemployment?
Category Archives: Pink Picks
I’m late to the party, but I just discovered Ihatepeople.biz today. It’s like Jim from “The Office” and Peter from “Office Space” got together and founded a blog. Can’t wait to read more of this!
Both Layoff Support Network and FiredNetwork are free networking sites. Layoff Support is much like Facebook in that you set up a profile, and it features 13 sections teeming with content, both useful and fun. It’s “one-stop shopping”.
FiredNetwork is geared to “change seekers” and “change facilitators”. It connects:
Change Seekers -> To -> Change Facilitators
Job Seekers Employers and Job Angels
Entrepreneurs and Company Buyers Investors and Company Sellers
Job Seekers Entrepreneurs so they can partner
Check these great sitesout and support your brothers and sisters in unemployment!
My friend Kate sent this site to me, and I just signed up. Can’t wait to start receiving the emails!
“…features a daily deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in a variety of cities across the United States.”
Just discovered this great local site via Twitter:
jobLANTA.com, one-stop Atlanta job searching created by two born and bred Atlantans
“JobLANTA has one goal, find all of the available jobs in Atlanta and organize them in one easy to use website. We don’t just list jobs posted on our free job board we list jobs and links to every job website that serve the metro area. We also provide resume and interview tips to job seekers to help improve their chances of getting employed. We are always looking for new ways to better serve employers and potential employees. Owned and operated by two brothers who were raised and reside in Atlanta Georgia JobLANTA has a local home grown hands on approach that is unmatched in the Atlanta job market.”
Check it out and support your home boys!
Add to your bookmarks and favorite places!