- http://www.freesite.com -the Web’s best freebies. Free samples, free fonts, free mobile phone apps, etc.
- http://www.mint.com – Like Quicken, but FREE. Log on now. If you’re not watching your finances, you should be. Especially now
- http://www.justthrive.com – “FREE Advice to Fix Your Finances”. Organizes all your finances in one place
- http://www.openoffice.org – A free downloadable suite with word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and drawing programs. Part of the “open source movement”
- http://www.youmail.com – Free voice mail service to replace your phone’s built-in system
- http://www.hulu.com – Ad-supported Web site with an endless database of current and past television programs and full-length feature films
- http://www.picasa.google.com – Creates a visual catalog of your digital images
- http://www.skype.com – I’ve already told you about this. Now do it